About Caribbean Palm Village
- Private balcony or patio with patio furniture
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living and dining room
- Air conditioned , lavishly decorated suites
- Satellite television
- Ceiling fans
- Direct dial telephone
- Room safes
- Extra beds and cribs available
- Guest laundry facilities
- Baby sitting service available
- Can be split into a Studio and One-bedroom
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 separate bedrooms with sofa beds
- Queen Sofa bed in Living Room
- Living room
- 32" LCD Flat screen TV in Living room and bedrooms
- DVD player
- Electronic Safe
- Balcony or Patio
- Iron & Board
- A fully equipped kitchen (incl. Dishwasher, cookware etc.)
- Fully air conditioned & Ceiling Fan
- 1 Bathroom
- Large Room with queen sofa bed
Food & DrinkNone
- 2 Jacuzzis
- 7 Unit Buildings
- 2 Swimming pools
- Washers & Dryers
- Activities center
- 24-hour Reception
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Free shuttle to the beach
- Free chaise lounges & towels
- Car Rental Desk Econo Car Rental
- Free Internet access in Members Lounge
- Wireless Internet access throughout the Resort
- 170 rooms (two bedroom, one bedroom, and studios)
- Fitness center with air-conditioning, treadmills, bicycle, elliptical machines, and three body-work out stations
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida
This was our first time in Aruba. We loved this resort. We rented it from VPL Vacations/ Aruba Rentals for a very reasonable price. The beach was absolutely gorgeous, always a chickee to be had. The pool was big and clean. Loved the water aerobics offered every morning. Nice gym. Very nice lobby area with some entertainment offered every night. Always got to use the internet when I went to the facility which offered it. Very close to restaurants. We walked to The French Steakhouse and had a wonderful meal. Walked to the Alhambra Casino to do a little gambling. Yeah, it’s slightly outdated but we loved the Caribbean feel the place had. We will definitely visit next year.