About Casa del Mar Beach Resort
Located directly on one of the finest beaches in Aruba, the Casa del Mar Beach Resort provides a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere and offers deluxe, comfortable accommodations in in your own private one or two-bedroom suite. Vacationing at Casa del Mar means unforgettable fun under the sun lovely sunsets, lots of activities and strolling one of Aruba's most beautiful beaches. Enjoy enticing cuisine at the Seagull Restaurant, located oceanside Enjoy delicious cocktails at the pool bar, play tennis on one of four lighted tennis courts, take the kids for a swim in the kiddy pool, take in a workout in the fitness center, or enjoy a swim in the huge, crystal-clear swimming pools. Casa del Mar has it all!
Located on one of the finest beaches in Aruba, Casa del Mar provides spacious, comfortable suites in a friendly, family-oriented atmosphere.
Deluxe, private one and two-bedroom suites with balcony or terrace. Directly across the street from the Alhambra Casino and Shopping Bazaar. The Casa del Mar Beach Resort and the Aruba Beach Club are uniquely connected guests at the Aruba Beach Club can use Casa del Mar's facilities.
- Casa del Mar Presidential Suites offer air conditioned luxurious two-bedroom suites with two baths, fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and place settings required for a family of six, dining room, three TV’s, clock radio, phone, in-room safe and balcony or patio. Presidential Suites sleep up to six people
- Master Suite The Presidential Suites offer a large master bedroom with ensuite bath, king size bed, dresser, two nightstands with bedside lamps, two small reading lamps above the bed, telephone, flat screen TV with cable/satellite programming, a large closet with mirrored sliding doors and direct access to the patio or balcony.
- The Presidential Suite kitchen is fully equipped to serve the needs of six guests. The kitchen features gas stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cooking and serving utensils for a family of six.
- Spacious master bedroom with a king-sized bed and a panoramic view of the ocean or pool
- Tastefully decorated living room with pull-out couch
- Fully equipped kitchen with all utensils and place settings for a family of six
- Two luxurious bathrooms, with tub and shower
- Separate oversized tub and shower in the master bathroom
- Private balcony or terrace with sitting area and ocean, pool or garden view
- Three flat screen televisions with cable/satellite service
- Large closets with mirrored sliding doors in both bedrooms
- Large closets with mirrored sliding doors in both bedrooms
- Hair dryers, iron & ironing board, paper towels and broom
- Daily maid service
- Complimentary beach towels and chaise lounges at the beach and pools
- Available upon request for a nominal fee are baby cribs, high chairs and strollers. Guest laundry facilities are on floors 2 – 5. Baby sitting service is available through the front desk.
Food & Drink
MATTHEWS BEACHSIDE DINING
Matthew’s Beachside Restaurant combines fine dining with an unparalleled view of one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Besides breakfast, lunch and dinner, we offer all you can eat spareribs on Tuesdays and of course our daily happy hours with live music at the bar. If you are a sports fan, you’ll be happy to know that there are 3 TV’s at the bar that are always showing your favorite sport.
We at Matthew’s will go out of our way to make your dining experience truly memorable. Besides the fantastic and unique view and the great food, service is the most important thing.
- Game room
- Car rental
- Fitness center
- Live entertainment
- Two large swimming pools
- Four lighted tennis courts, Tennis Shop
- Tour desk for water sports and island tours
- Activities program, Guided children’s activities
- Beauty Parlor, Swimwear Boutique, Drugstore/Gift Shop, Jewelry store
- Poolside Jacuzzis, Kiddy pool, Aqua aerobics with a professional instructor
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida
Best Trip Ever
we returned on Saturday Mar 15, 2014 from what has been the best trip to Aruba till now.
I want to thank you for your patience in working with me and keeping me at ease. Everything worked out perfectly! Not only was the suite available and ready for us upon arrival, we received an ocean front suite that brought my mom to tears when she saw the beautiful view for the first time.
We will return to Aruba and other Islands and you will be the only one we will be booking our accommodations through.
Thank you very much!
We had a wonderful vacation and the savings were fantastic, compared to rates at the resort. We loved the Casa del Mar Beach Resort in the two bedroom suite and yes the beach was right there and location to town was great. We will be calling soon for our next years vacation accommodations in Aruba or possibly another destination.
We have also mentioned your web address toll free number to our friends and told them they would save a lot.
Just a note to thank you for your help. Our trip was great and the accommodations were perfect. Couldn’t have been better.--Brian Smith.