About Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach
Relax in Aruba Vacation Suites with Ocean Views, Kitchens, and Air-Conditioning
All studios and suites in the original resort section at the Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort feature colorful Caribbean decor and offer full ocean views with private balconies to take in the breeze.
Standard amenities include fully equipped kitchens, air-conditioning, cable television with dvd players, and in-room safes.
Nestled on the beach, this Noord resort is within a 5-minute walk of Butterfly Farm and Bubali Bird Sanctuary. Old Windmill and Omnibus Tennis are also within 1 mi (2 km).
All 241 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and patios. Other amenities available to guests include sofa beds, 24-hour room service, and cable TV.
- Located in the newest resort section, these luxury suites feature modern decor and upgraded amenities including granite countertop surfaces, stainless steel appliances, flat screen tvs with dvd players, washer & dryer combinations, and private balconies with partial and full ocean views.
- Spacious room featuring queen-sized bed, queen sleeper sofa, and one private bath.
- (Maximum occupancy 4 guests)
- Suite featuring king-sized bed in the bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in the separate living room, and one private bath.
- (Maximum occupancy 4 guests)
- Spacious room featuring queen-sized bed and queen sleeper sofa.
- Private bath.
- (Maximum occupancy 4 guests)
- Beach Tower 2/3 Bedroom Penthouse
- Located on the top (7th) floor of the newest resort section, the two bedroom penthouse suites are split-level suites in two configurations. A selection of units offers a bedroom, living room, kitchen, and two bathrooms on the first floor, with a bedroom, private bath, and sitting area on the second floor. Alternate units offer a living room, kitchen, and bath on the first floor, with two bedrooms and shared bath on the second floor.
- (Maximum occupancy 6 or 8 guests)
Food & Drink
Pureocean is a newly redesigned restaurant and features modern white décor with an open-air layout that invites in cool island breezes for a comfortable, island atmosphere. Dine beachside in the bistro or at tables situated under palm trees wrapped with twinkling lights. The second option is perfect when you want to enjoy a romantic dinner. No matter where you choose to sit, you’ll have a perfect view of the beautiful Aruban beach.
Purebeach is a trendy hotspot where you can enjoy upscale, casual cuisine and a great selection of wine and other adult beverages. This oceanfront complex combines three restaurants in one: an open-air lounge, laid-back beachfront bar, and casual restaurant. Relax on a lounge bed and soak up the warm Aruban sun while enjoying a handmade drink, or swim over to the new swim-up bar and enjoy your favorite cocktail without ever leaving the cool, freeform pool.
Sample island fare like Coconut Shrimp, the Divi Cobb Salad, and Jerk Chicken, or savor the tastes of home with Buffalo Wings, a Divi Burger, or Traditional Club sandwich. The menu selection doesn’t stop there — you can view our other offerings through the menus below, though you’ll just have to visit to taste them for yourself.
- Fun, comfort, and convenience are our specialties at Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort. We offer a number of on-site resort amenities and services for the entire family to enjoy. Hang out on the beach, enjoy a freshly prepared meal or beverage, shop for tropical clothing and swimsuits, or work up a sweat in our on-site fitness center – a vacation with us is yours to do with as you wish. We’ll provide you with everything you need to enjoy your time on beautiful Aruba, so all you have to do is sit back and relax.
- Children’s Pool
- Poolside Cabanas
- BBQ Facilities
- Full Service Spa*
- Poolside Swim-up Bar
- Wi-Fi Access Included
- Outdoor Whirlpool & Hot Tub
- Lighted Tennis & Basketball Court
- Bike Rental*
- Meeting & Event Spaces*
- Multilingual Staff (English, Spanish, & Dutch)
- 9-Hole Golf Course* Located at Divi Golf Village
- Complimentary transportation to the Alhambra Casino
- Chaise Lounges
- Beach Palapas, Umbrellas, Chairs, & Towels
- Non-Motorized Water Sports Including Kayaks & Snorkeling Gear*
- Fully equipped fitness center with dramatic floor to ceiling windows and ocean views
- New! Room service now available, 24 hours/7 days a week
- 2 Outdoor Freshwater Swimming Pools
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida