About DIVI VILLAGE AND GOLF
This property is 6 minutes walk from the beach. Boasting an exceptional beachfront location and offering unrivaled on-site facilities, amenities and activities, this resort features a top-rated golf course, numerous dining options and a full-service spa.
An endless variety of recreational activities are available at the Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort. From on-site tennis courts and 2 swimming pools, to snorkeling and a beachfront rock-climbing wall, there is something for everyone. Guests at the resort also have full access to all facilities at the 5 other nearby Divi Aruba Resorts.
Guests at the Divi Village Golf Resort can also enjoy easy access to the nearby Alhambra Casino, or take advantage of on-site car rental services and explore the surrounding area. The resort also features a variety of organised excursions and tours as well as a children's program.
Couples particularly like the location” they rated it 8 for a two-person trip.
- When you need to get away, Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort is the perfect escape. Whether you’re traveling to Aruba with your significant other, a few friends, or the whole family, our suites and villas offer plenty of space, comfortable amenities, and fully equipped kitchens.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Flat-Screen TV
- Clock Radio
- In-Room Safe
- Air Conditioning
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Handicap suites available
- Enjoy a lovely garden or ocean view when you stay in our one-bedroom suite. These suites offer a private balcony or patio, private bedroom with king-size bed, and a queen sleeper sofa in a separate living area.
- (Maximum Occupancy: 4 - 6 Guests)
- Want to be closer to the golf course? The Golf Villas at Divi Village offer deluxe accommodations surrounded by our tropically landscaped 9-hole golf course. Choose from studio and one-bedroom suites in an intimate, hotel-like setting or in a freestanding villa. Many of the golf villas feature rooftop whirlpool tubs that have an amazing view, led to by romantic winding staircases.
Food & Drink
Indulge in a fabulous meal at one of the three unique restaurants located at Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort. Whether you're in the mood for something casual or are craving a freshly grilled steak, our Caribbean resort has something to please all appetites. All inclusive meal plan options are available for purchase too! As a reminder, children 12 & under eat free on the Divi Village All-Inclusive Plan.
FABULOUS ON-SITE DINING CHOICES
ALL-INCLUSIVE PLANS AVAILABLE TOO!
- BBQ Grills
- Children’s Pool
- 3 Tee Boxes per Hole
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Gift Shop & Mini-Mart
- Lively Beachside Bars*
- Beach Volleyball Court
- 4 Freshwater Swimming Pools
- Rock Climbing Wall on the Beach
- No Caddy Service; Cart Mandatory
- Sun Palapas, Beach Umbrellas & Chairs
- 6 Holes Play over Water or Along Lagoons
- Gold Tee: 2,952 Yards - Red Tee: 2,273 Yards
- Day Spa Treatments by Indulgence by the Sea*
- 2 Par 5 Holes, 5 Par 4 Holes, & 2 Par 3 Holes
- Multilingual Staff (English, Dutch and Spanish)
- Deluxe 9-Hole Golf Course with Pro Shop & Golf Training Facility*
- Fitness Center with Stunning Views and Updated Strength Training Equipment
- Water Sports Center: Kayaks, Snorkeling Gear, Rafts, Sunfish and Personal Watercraft*
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida