About La Quinta Beach Resort
Aruba's La Quinta Beach Resort offers a stress-free relaxing environment and quaint tropical surroundings with all the comforts of a home away from home. Located near beautiful Eagle Beach, Aruba's La Quinta Beach Resort offers you a great alternative to the hustle and bustle of the larger hotels.
54 luxuriously appointed Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites
Shorefront property, walk to Eagle beach.
- All suites are air-conditioned, spacious, well appointed and include king-sized beds, fully equipped kitchens, safety deposit boxes, cable TV, DVD’s and there are Jacuzzis in some suites. The studios easily accommodate two (2) persons. The one-bedrooms comfortably house up to four (4) persons. The two-bedroom suites accommodate a maximum of six (6) persons and the spacious three-bedrooms easily provides accommodation for up to eight (8) persons. Every Wednesday night, there is an all-you-can-eat BBQ / Buffet with a colorful island folkloric dance troupe. The Pool Bar also offers attractive beverages and cocktails with a daily Happy Hour.
- Designer furnished suites
- Fully air conditioned
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Color satellite television
- Paddle fans throughout
- Each 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suite has a living room, dining room, private bathrooms and kitchen
- Jacuzzi tubs in some rooms
Food & Drink
SCREAMING EAGLE IS TRENDY SOUTH BEACH STYLE DINING IN ARUBA
Chef Erwin Hüsken serves his ever new inspired interpretation of French-fusion boutique cuisine that brought him recognition by Caribbean Journal, voting Screaming Eagle the #1 Restaurant in the Caribbean on their Top 50 list for 2015, repeating to make his mark on the list for 2016 and adding this year’s CARIBBEAN CHEF OF THE YEAR Award for 2017.
Discover our perfectly matched selection of over 300 wine labels and an equally impressive bar list of liquor and cocktails from around the globe.
Dine indoors classy-chic style, get pampered with a ‘Dinner-in-bed’ experience in our oh-so comfortable lounge beds or opt for our breezy outdoor patio to enjoy those tropical evenings.
- 2 outdoor pools
- Pool bar
- Mini market
- Tennis court
- Cocktail lounge
- Laundry facilities
- Alhambra Casino and Bazaar nearby
- Additional shopping and dining nearby
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida