About Marriot Aruba Ocean Club
The Marriott Aruba Ocean Club Resort and the Stellaris Casino is located on the northwest corner of Aruba on Palm Beach, 3-1/2 miles from Oranjestad (the island's capital), and 7 miles from Queen Beatrix Airport. This place can be easily accessed by cab or by other means of public or private transport. Another good option would be taking a rental car from the airport to the ocean club resort. Many rental-car companies are represented at the airport, even the ones that are prestigious as car rental dublin businesses.
Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club offers Caribbean-style fun with a diverse selection of activities including world-class diving and windsurfing, tennis, sightseeing and exquisite s dining.
The Ocean Club provides you with the ultimate in uncompromising luxury while you experience all the island has to offer.
Stay in touch during your time in Palm Beach, Aruba. Our rentals provide free high-speed Wi-Fi.
Additional perks include a private balcony, a sofa bed, a DVD player and international cable.
We offer one- and two-bedroom villas, all of which feature separate living and sleeping areas.
Each vacation villa offers plush bedding, a whirlpool, two flat-screen TVs and a large work desk.
Our one- and two-bedroom vacation rentals have a fully equipped kitchen for added convenience.
Our villas showcase superb amenities and a prime beachfront location in Palm Beach, Aruba.
This hotel has a smoke-free policy
- Unquestionably, the most impressive resort in Aruba, The Aruba Marriott Ocean Club & Resort offers the finest amenities.
- 8 floors, 413 oversized rooms
- 8-story glass enclosed air-conditioned atrium lobby
- Check-in: 4 p.m., Check out: 10 a.m.
- Pet Policy: Pet service available for individuals with disabilities only
- Golf nearby (Tierra del Sol)
- Stellaris Casino with Las Vegas style gambling located at the adjacent Aruba Marriott
- Private balconies
- Large bathrooms with dual sinks
- Full-service kitchen with refrigerator, coffeemaker, dishwasher, oven, microwave and dinnerware.
- All-news channel and in-room movies
- Newspaper delivered Monday through Friday
- Dishes and linens provided
- Whirlpool spa in Master Bath
- Dressing robes
- Purified water system
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board, Hair dryer
- Baby-sitting service available
- Handicapped facilities available
- Room Service
- In-room safe
Food & Drink
There is dozens of eating and drinking establishments within minutes of the Marriott Aruba Beach Club.
La Vista (American cuisine) open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Simply Fish open for dinner
Tuscany’s (Italian cuisine) open for dinner
Wave’s Beach Bar & Grill (informal American) open for lunch and dinner
Lobby bar with live piano music
Swim-up pool bar
Carnival Night every Tuesday from 7-10 p.m.
Gourmet Bean (coffee house, nearby)
Northern Italian Restaurant (Italian cuisine, nearby) open for dinner
TCBY (yogurt shop, nearby)
- Room service
- Beach volleyball
- Bon Bini Kids Program (age 5-12)
- Four outdoor Jacuzzis and Whirlpool.
- Two tennis courts & a basketball court
- Toddler pool and children’s play area
- On-site 10,700 square foot Stellaris Casino
- Outdoor freeform pool with cascading waterfall
- Concierge services, laundry valet and game room
- Massage and hair salon (Claudine’s Beauty Salon)
- Two lighted tennis courts and basketball court on-site
- Restaurants and coffee shop open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Golfing tee times available for the Tierra del Sol Golf & Country Club (1 mile)
- Full on site Spa with Sauna and Massage and fully-equipped Health Club
- 600 feet of sun-drenched beach with soft, white sand and sparkling blue waters
- The Aruba Marriott Ocean Club & Resort has some of Aruba’s best facilities and only minutes from Arubs’s Capital city Oranjestad.
- Vela Windsurf Center and Red Sail Sports on site for windsurfing, sunset sails, catamaran charters, scuba diving, snorkeling trips and more.
- Fully equipped Fitness Center with Cybex® weight equipment, Star Trac® treadmills, Stair climbers, Stationary bikes, Concept® rowing machines and more.
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida
Another Fantastic Visit
We just got back yesterday from the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba. It was another fantastic visit to this island. Even with no confirmation number until few days prior we still again got just what you rented us thank you. Our unit was just like last year except the second bedroom had a bed and pull-out vs. two beds. We really love staying at this resort and hope to go again the same time next year. We are also looking forward the Velas coming up this winter in Puerta Vallarta.
Thanks for setting this up…
Marriot Aruba Surf Club
Joe just wanted to let you know that we had a great vacation. Thank you and we look forward to our next vacation.--Brian Maloney
This is Susan – we just got back from our week at Marriott Surf Club in Aruba and wanted to let you know everything was great and we had a wonderful time. Thank you for your assistance in renting a timeshare and we are already planning on going back next Feb. We recommend your company and will forward your name on to anyone we know wanting to rent a timeshare week!!!!
Please keep us in mind if you come across any great deals that you think we would be interested in!!!! Thanks again for everything!!
Thanks Joe appreciate everything you have done and will refer people to you when I can.--Dr. Bruce
Just got back from Aruba. As you had promised, everything went very smooth. We hope to call upon you again in the future, whether for Aruba surf or other (global) destinations.