About Marriot Aruba Surf Club
Relax and enjoy a memorable family vacation here at Marriott's Aruba Surf Club. Our resort boasts unmatched views of the Palm Beach coastline, spacious and modern villas and an array of top-rated amenities. Your entire family will be comfortable in any of our one-, two- or three-bedroom villas, which include complimentary Wi-Fi, a full kitchen and separate living spaces. Or enjoy the luxury of a guest room with a king bed, kitchenette and sofa bed. Soak up the beautiful Aruba sun on your private balcony, or swim in one of our two outdoor pools, including a lazy river for ultimate relaxation. Your entire family will enjoy our exciting on-site activities, including sailing, table tennis and even a sauna. Additionally, visitors of all ages can spend time exploring picturesque Palm Beach, or Aruba's vibrant capital city of Oranjestad. We are also close to attractions including the Casibari Rock Formation and Alto Vista Chapel. Plan your Palm Beach luxury vacation with us at Marriott's Aruba Surf Club today.
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club offers is elegantly appointed and spacious 1-, 2- bedroom villas which will accommodate up to 8 guests. Two bedroom units are lock-out units which may be separated for two different families to use. With the lock-out unit, you may use two weeks, or bank your usage for two weeks. Units have the option of ocean front, ocean view, ocean side or garden views.
- Marriott Aruba Surf Club One, two bedroom villas which will accommodate four to eight people.
- Deluxe Guest Room offers plenty of living space and accommodations for up to four individuals.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator and dinnerware
- Master suites have king size beds
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Color televisions with satellite, cable and VCR
- Luxurious over sized whirlpool tub in Master suite plus shower
- Private balconies and porches
- Utility room with washer and dryer
- Two- and three-bedroom villas offer lock-off option, enabling you to create separate units and sleep
- up to 12 people.
Food & Drink
Seaworthy's Pool Bar
Located on the beachfront and boasting stunning Aruba views, Seaworthy's Pool Bar is the ideal spot for a tropical beverage or cocktail. We serve drinks from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; swim up for a refreshing reprieve while soaking up the Caribbean sunshine.
Our beachfront bar and restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day here in Aruba with a tasty meal, or enjoy American favorites like burgers, wings, and wraps later in the day - along with frozen drinks, cocktails, and beer.
- Game room
- Room service
- Coffee shop
- Laundry valet
- Concierge services
- Fax, copying service
- Gift shop & newsstand
- Hertz car rental service
- Tour desk (De Palm Tours)
- Safe deposit at front desk
- Golf nearby (Tierra del Sol)
- Water sports (Red Sail Sports)
- Bon Bini Kids Program (age 5-12)
- Massage (Claudine’s Beauty Salon)
- Hair salon (Claudine’s Beauty Salon)
- Two tennis courts & a basketball court
- Restaurants open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fully equipped Fitness Center with Cybex® weight equipment, Star Trac® treadmills, Stair climbers, Stationary bikes, Concept® rowing machines and more.
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida
Another Fantastic Visit
We just got back yesterday from the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba. It was another fantastic visit to this island. Even with no confirmation number until few days prior we still again got just what you rented us thank you
Our unit was just like last year except the second bedroom had a bed and pull-out vs. two beds. We really love staying at this resort and hope to go again the same time next year.We are also looking forward the Velas coming up this winter in Puerta Vallarta.
Thanks for setting this up…
Joe just wanted to let you know that we had a great vacation. thank you and we look forward to our next vacation ..--Brian Maloney
Thanks Joe appreciate everything you have done and will refer people to you when I can.
Just wanted to let you know we had a GREAT time!, and it was all we had expected. Thanks for youe help in getting this wonderful room for us. We ended up on the 9th floor Ocean Front! Will contact you again next time, and will let our friends know too.--Steve
Just got back from Aruba.As you had promised, everything went very smooth.
Thanks We hope to call upon you again in the future, whether for Aruba surf or other (global) destinations.
My family has just returned from Aruba after spending 10 days at the Marriott Surf Club. Many thanks for all your help in ensuring that all the rental arrangements went perfectly smoothly. Everything at the Marriott was in order as promised and arranged by you.
This is Susan – we just got back from our week at Marriott Surf Club in Aruba and wanted to let you know everything was great and we had a wonderful time. Thank you for your assistance in renting a timeshare and we are already planning on going back next Feb. We recommend your company and will forward your name on to anyone we know wanting to rent a timeshare week!!!!
Please keep us in mind if you come across any great deals that you think we would be interested in!!!! Thanks again for everything!!