The Marriott Aruba Ocean Club Resort and the Stellaris Casino is located on the northwest corner of Aruba on Palm Beach, 3-1/2 miles from Oranjestad (the island’s capital), and 7 miles from Queen Beatrix Airport. This place can be easily accessed by cab or by other means of public or private transport. Another good option would be taking a rental car from the airport to the ocean club resort. Many rental-car companies are represented at the airport, even the ones that are prestigious as car rental dublin businesses.
Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club offers Caribbean-style fun with a diverse selection of activities including world-class diving and windsurfing, tennis, sightseeing and exquisite s dining.
The Ocean Club provides you with the ultimate in uncompromising luxury while you experience all the island has to offer.
We are delighted that you have chosen to visit us and truly hope your holiday to Aruba will be the vacation of a lifetime.
In a continuing effort to maintain the resort’s façade, we will be washing the exterior windows and balconies beginning now through August 5, 2015.
A team of dedicated professionals with a scaffolding set will be going from floor to floor to complete this project. This team will work from Monday to Friday starting at 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Each floor/balcony will take about 30 minutes.
We thank you for your understanding and support during these improvements and we wish you a wonderful vacation experience!
Marriott Aruba Ocean Club – Room Information & Availability
|La Quinta Beach Resort||1 Bedroom||208||4||Dec 2 - 9,2017||$999||Apr3010A||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Ocean Club||1 Bedroom||Ocean Side||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||8||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Ocean Club||1 Bedroom||Ocean View||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||4||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Ocean Club||2 Bedroom||Ocean Front||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||8||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Ocean Club||2 Bedroom||Garden View||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||8||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Surf Club||2 Bedroom||Ocean Side||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||8||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Surf Club||2 Bedroom||Ocean View||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||8||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
|Marriott Aruba Surf Club||2 Bedroom||Ocean Front||Request weeks you need - with preferred room and view||8||2017/2018||Rates Vary||Request Information|
- Restaurants and coffee shop open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Room service
- Fully equipped Fitness Center with Cybex® weight equipment, Star Trac® treadmills, Stair climbers, Stationary bikes, Concept® rowing machines and more.
- Two tennis courts & a basketball court
- Massage and hair salon (Claudine’s Beauty Salon)
- Concierge services, laundry valet and game room
- Bon Bini Kids Program (age 5-12)
- Tour desk (De Palm Tours) and Water sports (Red Sail Sports)
- Gift shop & newsstand
- Fax, copying service, and safe deposit at front desk
- Hertz car rental service
- 8 floors, 413 oversized rooms
- 8-story glass enclosed air-conditioned atrium lobby
- 4300 square foot ballroom
- 8 meeting rooms (10,000 square feet)
- Check-in: 4 p.m., Check out: 10 a.m.
- Pet Policy: Pet service available for individuals with disabilities only
- Mobil Travel Guide: 3 Stars
- Golf nearby (Tierra del Sol)
- AAA: 4 Diamonds
- Stellaris Casino with Las Vegas style gambling located at the adjacent Aruba Marriott
- La Vista (American cuisine) open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Simply Fish open for dinner
- Tuscany’s (Italian cuisine) open for dinner
- Wave’s Beach Bar & Grill (informal American) open for lunch and dinner
- Lobby bar with live piano music
- Swim-up pool bar
- Carnival Night every Tuesday from 7-10 p.m.
- Gourmet Bean (coffee house, nearby)
- Northern Italian Restaurant (Italian cuisine, nearby) open for dinner
- TCBY (yogurt shop, nearby)
- On-site 10,700 square foot Stellaris Casino
- Outdoor freeform pool with cascading waterfall
- Four outdoor Jacuzzis and Whirlpool.
- Elevated natural rock pool
- Toddler pool and children’s play area
- Beach volleyball
- Full on site Spa with Sauna and Massage and fully-equipped Health Club
- Two lighted tennis courts and basketball court on-site
- 600 feet of sun-drenched beach with soft, white sand and sparkling blue waters
- Vela Windsurf Center and Red Sail Sports on site for windsurfing, sunset sails, catamaran charters, scuba diving, snorkeling trips and more.
- Golfing tee times available for the Tierra del Sol Golf & Country Club (1 mile)
Another Fantastic Visit
We just got back yesterday from the Marriott Surf Club in Aruba. It was another fantastic visit to this island. Even with no confirmation number until few days prior we still again got just what you rented us thank you. Our unit was just like last year except the second bedroom had a bed and pull-out vs. two beds. We really love staying at this resort and hope to go again the same time next year. We are also looking forward the Velas coming up this winter in Puerta Vallarta.
Thanks for setting this up…
Marriot Aruba Surf Club
Joe just wanted to let you know that we had a great vacation. Thank you and we look forward to our next vacation.
This is Susan – we just got back from our week at Marriott Surf Club in Aruba and wanted to let you know everything was great and we had a wonderful time. Thank you for your assistance in renting a timeshare and we are already planning on going back next Feb. We recommend your company and will forward your name on to anyone we know wanting to rent a timeshare week!!!!
Please keep us in mind if you come across any great deals that you think we would be interested in!!!! Thanks again for everything!!
Thanks Joe appreciate everything you have done and will refer people to you when I can.
Just wanted to let you know we had a GREAT time!, and it was all we had expected. Thanks for youe help in getting this wonderful room for us. We ended up on the 9th floor Ocean Front! Will contact you again next time, and will let our friends know too.
Just got back from Aruba. As you had promised, everything went very smooth. We hope to call upon you again in the future, whether for Aruba surf or other (global) destinations.
The Marriot Aruba Ocean Club Suite Information
- Private balconies
- Direct dial telephone with voice mail
- Data ports on phone
- Cable/Satellite color TV with remote control and VCR
- Walk-in closet
- AM/FM Radio
- Large bathrooms with dual sinks
- Full-service kitchen with refrigerator, coffeemaker, dishwasher, oven, microwave and dinnerware.
- All-news channel and in-room movies
- Newspaper delivered Monday through Friday
- Wet bar (in some rooms)
- Dishes and linens provided
- Whirlpool spa in Master Bath
- Dressing robes
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Purified water system
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Click the links below to view floorplans/amenities for:
- Baby-sitting service available
- Handicapped facilities available
- Room Service
- In-room safe
- Cribs available