About Playa Linda Beach Resort
Welcome to Aruba and to the Playa Linda Beach Resort | Playa Lindayour home away from home your refuge away from the every day, in exotic, exciting Aruba and into the atmosphere of friendliness and camaraderie offered by the Playa Linda Beach Resort.
Rated internationally as a 5-Star Resort, Playa Linda is comprised of 212 units, among them studios, one-bedroom, Lanai Suites, two-bedroom luxury suites and town-homes. Each of these beautifully decorated and fully appointed vacation homes is spacious and exceptionally well-designed. Playa Linda Beach Resort has won the RCI Gold Crown Award for seventeen consecutive years (1992-2009), a designation given to resorts that have attained the Aruba beaches highest level of excellence in resort accommodations and hospitality. Interval International also bestowed Premier Status on the resort for 2005 through 2009. Playa Linda Beach Resort is also the only resort at Palm Beach with the distinction of being a Green Globe 21 and ISO 14001 certified Resort, an honor shared with only 6 hotels in Aruba.
POOL As part of our ongoing commitment to offer all of our guests and members exceptional products and services, we are very excited to announce the completion of the second phase of our pool project.
- Studio Units offer a mini kitchen with full size fridge, microwave, coffee pot, toaster, cook top and cooking and dining utensils for four occupants. The sleeping area includes a queen-size bed and pullout sofa, plus four seat dining table. Cable TV, safe deposit box, iron and ironing board and a private balcony. Accommodates up to four persons.
- One bedroom suites offer a full size kitchen, microwave, coffee pot, blender and toaster, dishwasher, cooking and dining utensils for five occupants, a separate bedroom with queen size bed, TV and dresser and living room with a pull out sofa-bed, a day bed, five seat dining table, cable TV, safe deposit box, iron and ironing board and a private balcony. Accommodates up to 5 persons.
- Two Bedroom Suites: offer a spacious master bedroom with a king-size bed, and private bath, dresser with cable TV, lounge chairs and its own private balcony. The second bedroom features two twin beds and a dresser. These suites offers second bathroom, and fully equipped kitchen with cooking, dishwasher and dining utensils for six occupants, a living/dining room with six seat dining table, pull out sofa and chairs, cable TV and a large terrace with a breath taking view. Accommodates up to 6 persons.
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath has 1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Twin/Single
- The three bedroom town homes can accommodate up to eight people and are perfect for families. These duplex two story 1600 sq. ft. units feature a spacious living room with a sleep sofa, dining room, full kitchen and breakfast nook, a full bath, clothes washer and dryer on the first floor. The second floor features three bedrooms. The master with a king bed, private bath and direct access to a patio with an ocean view. The second bedroom has a queen bed,and the third bedroom, two twin beds sharing a bathroom. There is also a small backyard with a barbeque grill and picnic table. Walk onto beach is steps away
Food & Drink
Azzurro is our newest restaurant concept offering fine Italian cuisine and an enchanting view out onto the Caribbean Sea.
Amuse Bistro serves French inspired cuisine prepared with only the freshest and finest ingredients. From French classics, done with an Aruban flair, to unique gourmet creations, Chef Patrick emphasizes quality over quantity with every dish he prepares. The beautiful presentation is only surpassed by the exquisite tastes of every dish.
Le Petite Café
Aruba’s visitors have been “Romancing the Stone” at Le Petit Café for 30 years, experiencing our unique method of healthy, fat-free cooking on the Hot Stone at your table! Try our fresh Caribbean Lobster Tail, Jumbo Shrimp or Catch of the Day, our Succulent Steaks, Tender Chicken or delicious combinations for a memorable dinner experience that cannot be duplicated anywhere else!
Dushi Bagels and Burgers & Burgers
Indulging guests for over 10 years in Aruba, Dushi Bagels is where you can find it all, breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks and dinner. Dushi Bagels serves authentic New York style Bagels baked and boiled every day. You will find everything for a complete breakfast of your choice.
Exquisite Japanese cuisine under the stars. Menu also features contemporary hot plates, sashimi, cold appetizers and salads.
- Fitness: Available to all members and guests at fitness center aruba no charge.
Guest laundromats and ice dispensers are located on each floor.
Baby cribs and high chairs available upon request.
The Palapa Activities Center features activities from Monday through Saturday, including pool aerobics, bingo and more.
Playa Linda has an extensive program for children.
- Spa Del Sol : Spa Del Sol A sense of serenity and well being envelops you the moment you enter Spa del Sol. It lends itself to an experience that will help transport you far from everyday worries to a feeling of extraordinary wellness.
Spa del Sol offers a variety of services, with options included in packages and on an ala carte basis. Both men and women are graciously welcome
Turkish steam bath, six massage beds, 2 facial chairs and deluxe manicure and pedicure stations.
The Juggling Fish: Offers unique and playful beachwear, gifts, jewelry and souvenirs.
Kenro Jewelers: A tempting selection of glittery gems and unique jewelry pieces is on display at Kenro, accessible through the lobby.
Clase: Offers fine gifts and other imported luxury bijoux items from Mexico.
Blossom Baskets: Unique flowerbaskets and hats handcrafted in Aruba. Also a beautiful assortment of beach cover-ups and pareos.
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida
Joe, All was great and thanks for everything. The place was beautiful; we had a wonderful time.
Came back to 200 inches of snow, however. Couldn’t you have done something about that? Best, and thanks again,
Just a quick note to let you know that my husband and I had a GREAT time at the Playa Linda. Everything was ready for us when we arrived and the staff was extremely cordial and welcoming. Thank you for all of your time and help with getting us the rental.
Your help, as always, is very much appreciated.
Thanks for putting our 2014 Aruba Vacation together.
You continue to amaze us with your ability to manage every detail and issue that can arise
In Aruba, from your home base in Canada. Your help in resolving the many issues that occurred in 2013, none of which were your responsibility, were deeply appreciated, and contributed significantly to an overall enjoyable experience for my wife and me. I know 2014 will be another winner for us on our favorite island.
Looking forward to working with you on our next Aruba vacation.
Thank-you,Thank-you,Thank-you,Thank-you, I will be thanking you forever
You are the best!
There are not enough words to express our gratitude to you. These were our BEST vacations ever! Everything went marvelously, from the very beginning, when we landed on Aruba and went to the car rental office @ the airport and the car was there, perfectly, waiting for us, ready to take us to our first destination, Tierra del Sol. It is a luxury condominium and the house was fair, worths the price. The private swimming pool is really nice.
Now, let’s get serious here: there is no six star hotel in the world better than the three star lania suite you got for us @ Playa Linda. We have been coming to Aruba for almost 20 years and we can assure there is nothing better than this. It is really amazing. I strongly recommend you spend some days here with your family. You deserve it! Since we got here I have this thought that I must be a good person, otherwise God would not grant me such a prize. The suite is a dream come true.
If it is possible, could you please look for availability of this one again next year? We would like to book it right away, I mean, as soon as you can get it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I will be thanking you forever!
Playa Linda was wonderful
I wanted to let you know that we really enjoyed our stay at the Playa Linda resort. I would definitely recommend this resort. We were upgraded to a one bedroom the first week (Suite 231) and then moved to Suite 601 the second week. Suite 601 had a great view of the pool and the ocean. The resort was very organized in the room changes.
Thanks for all of your help.
We may go back next year.
Thank you for your dedicated help with the Paya Linda and our June trip. I too am into sales, (insurance), and I know how trying it can be at times.
I am a manger of 14 sales people, and 8 office clerks, it is rare to find the care you put into our trip. I have to say your work ethics are wonderful. You tried so hard to find the two bedroom for us.
Please keep us in mind if anything comes up. Once again, thank you.
Just wanted you to know that we enjoyed the unit and Playa Linda. Thanks.--Elliott