About Renaissance Aruba Resort And Casino
In the heart of the cosmopolitan capital of Oranjestad, with stunning Caribbean views and a design and decor to reflect the breathtaking surroundings, the Renaissance Aruba Resort ; Casino features 556 totally renovated rooms and suites in two distinct settings ” the Renaissance Ocean Suites and the sophisticated, adult-exclusive Renaissance Marina Hotel.
The Ocean Suites offers 259 spacious one-bedroom suites with king-sized beds, expansive bathrooms and living rooms with Queen sofa beds. Additional œtouch of home comforts include wet-bars with mini-fridges, microwaves, high-speed Internet and private balconies or patios. Each room offers stunning ocean and pool views or soothing park and island views.
Available exclusively for adults over 18 years of age, the Renaissance Marina Hotel features 297 rooms with King-sized beds or two double beds. Private French balconies and expansive windows welcome in the beauty of the Caribbean coast. Guests can choose rooms with sweeping views of the ocean, the sparkling cityscape of Oranjestad or the hotel atrium overlooking the water launch.
Each hotel destination has been designed to be an oasis of luxury and tranquility, with every amenity required for a relaxing stay.
The best part about any Caribbean vacation is the opportunity to eat well and as often as you wish. With this in mind, the Renaissance Aruba Resort ; Casino offers a rich selection of restaurants and nightlife destinations. Each restaurant is a splendid union of cuisine and ambiance “ with every dish and drink served a masterpiece of flavor and each venue the perfect destination for enjoying an authentic taste of Aruba.
Thrill to the energy and excitement of high stakes casino gambling at the Renaissance Aruba Resort ; Casino, where guests enjoy access to not one, but two state-of-the art casinos. Open to all Renaissance guests 18 and over, each casino offers the full range of popular table games, along with live entertainment and fabulous restaurants and bars.
Food & Drink
15 restaurants and 6 bars, including:
L’Escale – rated #1 on the island for contemporary tropical cuisine and an elegant and romantic atmosphere
Brasserie – continental cuisine
Seabreeze Restaurant – located on Renaissance Island
The Stardust Theatre offering live Las Vegas and Latin-Style entertainment and dinner shows
24-hour entertainment daily
- Shopping – 70 shops & boutiques at Seaport Mall along with 50 shops at Seaport Marketplace with merchandise at duty-free prices.
- 6 modern theaters at Seaport Cinemas (within Seaport Village)
- Seaport Marina – private charters or group parties on the sea.
- Deep Sea Fishing – fishing excursions from Seaport Marina
- Fully equipped fitness center
- 5 outdoor swimming pools
- Tennis Courts
- Laundry and Dry cleaning service
- Baby sitting service available
- 24 hour room service
- “Just Us Kids” program – free daily program of supervised activities for kids 5 to 12
- Water sports – SCUBA, snorkeling, windsurfing, parasailing and waterskiing
- 4-acre Wilhelmina Park and jogging trail
- Golf nearby
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida