About Royal Palm RIU Palace
The Hotel Riu Palace Aruba (All Inclusive 24h) is situated on the vast strand known as Palm Beach in Aruba, with white sand and crystal clear water. Its carefully tended facilities and wide range of services will ensure you enjoy your holidays in the Caribbean to the max.
This magnificent Palace offers you everything you need to relax and regain strength during your stay. You'll find two fresh water swimming pools, a jacuzzi, sauna, gym, solarium-terrace and the health and beauty centre with a range of treatments, not forgetting the warm ocean to be enjoyed at the beach.
The hotel's range of cuisine includes a buffet restaurant and four themed restaurants with a wide variety of dishes to satisfy all palates. There are also several bars at the swimming pool and beach so you can refresh yourself whenever you like.
If you're looking for the perfect balance between elegance and entertainment, the Hotel Riu Palace Aruba is the place for you, as the All Inclusive system provides the best activities, entertainment and fun. By day, you can enjoy the entertainment program for adults and by night, you can listen to live music or try your luck at the casino. If you're a Golf enthusiast this destination offers you a major course in terms of both beauty and challenge. On the coast, you also can enjoy diving in the crystal clear ocean or go hiking.
- If you want to enjoy a holiday with the best services and amenities, the Jacuzzi Suites at the Hotel Riu Palace Aruba are the perfect option. These 61-m2 rooms, are equipped with one king-size bed (200x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, a dressing room, a hydromassage bathtub, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and a beverage dispenser. Plus, on the terrace with its jacuzzi, you'll be able to relax in the sea breeze.
- The Hotel Riu Palace Aruba offers Junior Suites equipped with the best amenities. These 39-m2 rooms have two small double beds (125x200 cm) or one king-size bed (200x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and a beverage dispenser.
Food & Drink
Main restaurant and themed restaurants
All Inclusive 24 hours All meals and snacks:
Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava
Lunch: Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations
Dinner: Buffets and live cooking stations, Special evenings: themed buffets (three times a week)
Optional à la carte dining: "Krystal" Fusion restaurant, "Milano" Italian restaurant (buffet starters), Steakhouse
- Heath Club
- Car Rental
- Scuba Diving
- Grocery Store
- Located on beach
- Live Entertainment
- Conference Facilities
- All Inclusive 24 hours
- Horseback Riding
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
- “Renova Spa” with a variety of treatments
- Babysitting Referral, Child Care, Children’s Pool
- Two swimming pools, one with adjoining whirlpool bath
- Awarded GOLD certification for the Travelife Sustainability System
How it Works
Pick your dates - request
- Typically, we book rentals in 7 night increments.
- To book multi-week stays, you can request back-to-back reservations. The resort may require a room change.
- Most rentals have a Friday, Saturday or Sunday check-in.
- Please wait to book airfare until after we confirm your reservation.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your reservation is confirmed.
- If we can't match your request to a rental in our database, we'll do our best to help you find another option to make your vacation happen!
Confirmation - Process
We will typically email you within 48 hours with a response to your reservation request.
- Your initial payment will be charged to your credit card as soon as the Reservation Owner confirms your request.
- Contact us anytime to receive a status update on your reservation request.
Reservations booked more than 90 days in advance require a 50% deposit at the time of the reservation confirmation. The remaining 50% balance is due 90 days prior to check-in. Reservations booked 90 days or less from the check-in date will require full payment at the time of the reservation confirmation.
Modifying rental dates
Normally, Reservation Owners need to book their timeshare week 12-13 months in advance. For this reason, owners are unable to adjust their rental dates.
We just wanted to let you know what a really wonderful time we had in Aruba at La Cabana. It was beautiful and clean and had everything. After being there we can’t believe how lucky we were to have booked with you and not be in the high rise area. We had beach chairs anytime we went out and everyone was so very friendly. The whole experience was wonderful. Do you handle many other islands and resorts? We would be interested in hearing about them. Thank you for helping us to have an unforgettable 43rd Wedding Anniversary! “Joe was the biggest help in making our stay so wonderful!”Sid and Vi Hedrick
This email is a bit overdue but it’s been a hectic week since returning from Aruba last Sunday. I just wanted to shoot you a huge thank you for such a smooth transaction. La Cabanna was phenomenal and it could not have been more seamless. I truly appreciate your prompt service and responses at all times. We are already trying to line up some dates for another trip back to Aruba this year. Goes without saying we’ll definitely be booking through you!Kevin Kaminski
Thank you Joe, for assisting us in our Christmas 2015 family vacation. We really enjoyed the island of Aruba: The staff at the La Cabana were very friendly and eager to assist what ever was asked of them. The beach was fabulous, no charge for the Tiki Huts and loungers which was really great. They are included in the La Cabana Condo package. You do however, have to go down early to get one as they are reserved very early in the am. This was not a problem for me, as we are early risers even on vacation. The staff are very accommodating to place your loungers under the hut. I was happy each day to tip them, as they were most accommodating. I definitely recommend you: Joe Strebly, for anyone wishing to book in Aruba. Your emails and communication with us were excellent!The John Bright Family of Michigan & Florida