Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions, VPL Vacations and all associated companies
The Weekly Rental is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
ALL RENTALS NON REFUNDABLE
1. A Vacation Confirmation will be sent to your email address upon completion of purchase. The original Vacation Confirmation must be presented to the resort upon check-in. If such Vacation Confirmation is not presented (or if it has been altered in any manner), the resort can deny check-in. Only the traveler whose name appears on the Vacation Confirmation will be able to check-in. All rental Units are assigned by resort unless specific unit number is preassigned on confirmation papers. All Prices on listings are subject to change at anytime as they are all owners weeks and rates are adjusted each time a request for availability is made. At times that may be more than a year since last update so we verify final rates at time of current requests.
2. Once the Weekly Rental is supplied it is non-transferable. You may, however, place a hold on a particular Weekly Rental for a twenty-four hour (24) period prior to selection of the Weekly Rental. If you do not want to book the Weekly Rental within such 24 hour period the hold will be released and the Weekly Rental will be available for purchase by others.
3. The Weekly Rental is for an undivided, one week (7 night stay) period. Notwithstanding late check-in or early check-out, taxes and any applicable service charges will be calculated and payable by the traveler based upon a 7 night stay.
4. THE WEEKLY RENTAL IS FOR THE ACCOMMODATIONS ONLY. All costs associated with transportation to and from the resort, food/beverages or “”All-Inclusive”” programs (see Item 7 below), Daily Housekeeping (which may be available at the resort at an additional charge as most do not include in rental units), room key deposits, any and all applicable taxes, all personal expenses, gratuities, activities on and off the resort, telephone calls, movie rental, as well as any and all fees posted by a resort for the use of amenities, services or utilities at such resort–are the sole responsibility of the traveler and must be paid for by the traveler in cash or by valid credit card directly to the property or supplier there of. Upon check-in you will be required to provide the property with a valid credit card.
5. Descriptions for the resorts are prepared by our service provider. These descriptions are being provided to you as a courtesy and we are not in a position to guaranty their accuracy. The resort description provide details of amenities offered, locations, pictures, whether construction projects exist on the premise, information about any additional fees/taxes, surcharges and whether the resort offers an “”All-Inclusive”” program. PLEASE BE AWARE, some resorts have a MANDATORY All-Inclusive program which all guests at the resort must pay for. An “”All-Inclusive”” program means that meals/beverages, activities, non-motorized water sports are included for a quoted additional daily fee which is payable directly to the resort upon check out. All-Inclusive fees may be quoted either per person or per room on a daily basis. PLEASE READ THE RESORT DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLY.
6. All offers on this web site are void where prohibited by applicable local, state, or federal law.
7. In the event of any dispute or claim arising in connection with the purchase or use of any Weekly Rental, the purchaser irrevocably agrees to binding arbitration conducted under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in New York City. Purchasing a Weekly Rental and paying the applicable purchase price constitutes irrevocable consent to all terms and conditions set forth herein and to all the terms and conditions of each resort providing the actual accommodations.
8. You must be 21 years or older to purchase a vacation.
9. Other restrictions may apply. Each traveler is also subject to the standard terms and conditions of each resort.
10. None of the club, resort, or any agent/supplier of the Weekly Rental shall be responsible for any of the following acts (collectively referred to as an “”Act of Force Majeure””): if a resort becomes uninhabitable, or there is any delay, cancellation of, failure to honor or accept a confirmed reservation or provide accommodations, if the Act of Force Majeure is due to any act of nature, natural disaster (e.g. hurricane, flood, fire, etc.), strikes, act of God, act of terrorism or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of an Act of Force Majeure, the purchase price paid for the Weekly Rental shall not be refunded.
11. The total number of people occupying any accommodation(s) must not exceed the maximum occupancy of the particular accommodation(s) set forth in the confirmation; otherwise, access may be refused or the applicable resort or provider of the accommodations may levy an additional charge.
12. We reserve the right to cancel your confirmation if payment for any Weekly Rental is denied by your bank or credit card company.
13. Purchasing a Weekly Rental and paying the applicable purchase price constitutes irrevocable consent to all terms and conditions set forth herein and to all the terms and conditions of each resort providing the actual accommodations.
14. Neither the club nor any agent/supplier of the Weekly Rental shall have any liability whatsoever for the quality of service, condition or cleanliness of the resort, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any liability for any inconvenience, shortened vacation time, additional expenses or any other kind of damage or losses what so ever incurred by or during the travel.
15. ALL reservations are subject to above terms and conditions as well as property terms and conditions. All property rentals are for specific dates and not specific units, unit assignment final assignment is at the reservations desk at the property. In event any concern arises at check-in which can not be corrected onsite by you, YOU MUST CALL our office immediately 204-989-5230 to have an agent work with you to resolve the concerns. Failure to do so for any reason forfeits any chance of refunds or cancellations. As we can only help at the time, not after your return, so BE SURE TO CALL. We can help.
All travelers’ waive any liability claim against the VPL Vacations/Aruba Rentals and its agents and providers of the vacation for consequential, incidental, punitive or other damages